Sunday, November 10, 2013

1st Week

So I said I would start a blog and what better time than now. I was trying to wait until I had some worthy pictures to show you but why wait.

I have been in London, England for a week now and it has been interesting. I have been to the grocery store which does not seem to exciting but it is very different than a Canadian grocery store. For one thing even with the conversion some items are substantially more reasonably priced than in Canada. The next thing, they have a LCBO right in the middle of the grocery store. When I say LCBO I mean something like it, because they do not know what an "LCBO" is.The shelves were filled with every kind of wine liquor and beer you can think of and some I have never heard of and if I remembered the names I would have listed them riiiiiight [here].

I have taken the train, which by the way is not so confusing like I thought it would be, but I could easy get turned around if I didn't keep track of my progression. Also the houses on the residential streets do look alot alike and you can get lost if you do not pay attention to where your going. So now I know how to find my grandma's house from all the surrounding main roads. Which is an accomplishment for me. I want to be able to travel on my own so I can go explore on my own and not get lost. I guess its a bad habit, self efficiency/ impatience, which ever.

Other than all of that I have been catching up with my grandma and just enjoying family time. It has been a while. I will keep you updated and post pictures as soon as I can get a camera or a phone that can take good pictures and be able to post them. Till next time!


2 comments:

  1. Have you tried the ciders there. Kopparberg Mixed fruit. I would like to know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I have not tried any type of cider but now I have something to aim for, oo and I might take a lil trip up to liver pool ;)

    ReplyDelete